The Gargent Cluster is one of the more distant clusters in the Multiverse, being 17 quantum-string vibrational levels from the Malgus Cluster. The Gargent Cluster has a large amount of chrono-flux, making it difficult for those on the outside to discern a proper sequence of events. The Gargent Cluster was covered by the Shroud on 22 September 2015 Quadwal time.
List of Gargent Cluster Universes
- Gargent -1185.01 Alpha- The reverse polarity universe seen in the Challenge of the GoBots episode Transfer Point.
- Gargent 087.0 Kappa- The universe of the Challenge of the GoBots video game.
- Gargent 186.0 Gamma- The universe of the Gobots Magazine.
- Gargent 984.08 Alpha- The universe in which a vague approximations of the Challenge of the GoBots cartoon took place.
- Gargent 1084.29 Alpha- The universe of the Challenge of the GoBots cartoon.
- Gargent 1184.10 Gamma- The universe of the Robo Machines comic.
- Transformers Animated: The AllSpark Almanac II
- Ask Vector Prime 12 December 2015
- Rook - Axiom Nexus News: Investigative Journalist 22 September 2015